Sunday, April 12, 2009

What was your reaction to Fruit baskets episodes 25 & 26???

it was so sad for me T~T


i just finshed waching the whole serise and the last two episode were so tuching it made me cry





but i want to know what your reactions were???





so tell me and i can compare to yours and you can compare to mine...

What was your reaction to Fruit baskets episodes 25 %26amp; 26???
They were so sweet, I cried during more than half of the last few episodes. It was so sweet to see how much Tohru truly cares about Kyo and when he hugged her..., easily one of the most touching moments in an anime. (Yes, True love)
Reply:Pretty much the same, I found the last few episodes very moving, especialy when Kyo%26#039;s curse is revealed to Tohru for the first time.





Truely a great anime series.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment