Sunday, April 12, 2009

What volume of the fruit baskets manga does Tohru find kyous true form?

im starting to read the manga but what to know which volume of the manga does she find his true form please help me...


thanks

What volume of the fruit baskets manga does Tohru find kyous true form?
ok I understand just how u feel sinc I did the exact same thing and asked the same question once I finished the anime :) so here is the link to chapter 23 volume 6: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/... the manga i soooo great u will love it alot more then the anime! :) ...(dont listen to the Twilight girl below me btw the manga is 10 times more dramatic lol)
Reply:It happens in volume six, and it isn%26#039;t even close to as dramatic as it was in the anime.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment